A visit to The Spice & Tea Exchange® is more than a journey into a world of flavors—it’s also a sensory cornucopia of colors, textures, aromas, displays, and demonstrations. Each The Spice & Tea Exchange® location offers a unique inventory of spice blends, herbs, loose-leaf teas, sea salts, and infused sugars, as well as artisan soy candles, accessories, gift sets, and more.
Click here to find your nearest store, and then read on for a list of our top-ten can’t-miss things to see and experience during your next visit to The Spice & Tea Exchange®.
Top 10 Things to See and Experience at Your Neighborhood The Spice & Tea Exchange® Location
- Tea Bars. In select stores, visitors to The Spice & Tea Exchange® can select a tea in-store and have it freshly brewed and served hot or cold. Our Tea Bar associates can make recommendations, demonstrate the diffusing process, and tell you about the origins of our diverse assortment of teas.
- Custom Spice Blends. Our spices are fresh and fabulous, especially when mixed into custom blends that can’t be found anywhere else. Watch our store associates work their magic and mix colorful, aromatic blends in-house. It’s artistry in motion!
- Culinary Events. Watch our website or social media for upcoming culinary events—from cooking classes to tasting sessions and more. Special deals are often offered during these events, so you can learn new techniques and pick up your favorite products at great prices.
- Aromatic Adventures. There’s more than meets the eye (or the taste buds) at The Spice & Tea Exchange®. One step into our store is an aromatic journey around the world. Feel free to open the jars and smell! Your nose will be your guide to exotic scents from every continent.
- Recipe Cards. Since 2008, the culinary experts at The Spice & Tea Exchange® have worked to develop distinctive recipes that highlight the flavors of our spices, blends, salts, sugars, and teas. We offer a full rack of free recipe cards for your browsing pleasure. Take home your favorites!
- Grinder Blends. A handful of fun! Our grinder blends are easy to store and satisfying to use. (They make great gifts, too.) At The Spice & Tea Exchange® we zest and dehydrate unique combinations of spices to create small-batch blends that fit into a sturdy, beautifully labeled grinder.
- Artisan Soy Candles and Accessories. The candle selection at The Spice & Tea Exchange® is unlike any other. Our artisan soy candles are inspired by the flavors and aromas of our gourmet products, which means you’ll find essential-oil infused candles scented with teas and spices.
- Wellness Products. Bask in healthy, energizing vibes! Ask a store associate to direct you straight to our wellness items, where you can browse teas, spices, and blends that offer a wealth of wellness benefits. Need to keep calm? Trying to nip a cold or soothe an inflamed joint? We’ve got you covered.
- Gifts and Fundraising Ideas. Take the stress out of gifting. We offer gift boxes, gourmet samplers, corporate gifts, party favors, and even ideas for running your most successful fundraising program ever. We can customize your gift for any occasion and offer a variety of pre-packaged holiday and birthday gifts, as well.
- Knowledgeable, Friendly Faces! Many of our team members come to us with a culinary business background and love for food. We pride ourselves on the value our fantastic team members bring to our experience, helping guests curate a menu, enhance home cooking, and find gifts for the foodies in their lives.
Starting a Franchise with The Spice & Tea Exchange®
PS, did you know that the global seasoning and spice market is projected to grow 4.7% annually through 2025? If you’re interested in the culinary business and looking for a smart franchising investment, learn more here!
Experience the Top Ten – Find a Store Now!
Visit our store locator to find a The Spice & Tea Exchange® near you to experience our top ten in person. We can’t wait to help you find the perfect tasting tea, gift, or spice blend to make your dreams of flavor come true.