Prefer your freshly-brewed loose leaf tea a tad on the sweet side? The Spice & Tea Exchange® offers a wide variety of sweeteners for use in your tea! Carrying over 30 exotic teas and over 18 naturally-flavored sugars, there is something sure to satisfy every taste bud! Follow the steps below to begin making the perfect sweet tea.
1. GATHER THE INGREDIENTS (tea + sweetener of choice)
Choose a tea. Options include:
Choose a Sweetener. Options include:
Not sure what combination to use? Try a fun tea and sugar pairing. Download this sweet tea treats guide for some delicious suggestions!
See also Sweet Tea Treats blog post.
2. BREW A SWEET TEA CONCENTRATE.
- Add sugar, to taste, into the pitcher
- Pour in half the amount of hot water you would normally use and brew tea according to directions on the label
- Stir tea concentrate until sugar is fully dissolved
3. ADD ICE TO FILL YOUR PITCHER.
4. SERVE TEA & ENJOY!
*Recipe for tea shown in the video above: