Homemade edible gifts are great for both serving and for packaging up for gifts and party favors ~ the perfect treat for those you just don’t know what to get!
Just take your favorite giftable recipe, grab some festive boxes, bags, or baskets…and pair with some eye-catching ribbons and/or tissue paper, and you have taken a favorite holiday recipe and created a gift! Not sure what to get someone? Package up some giftable recipes for:
- Party favors
- Housewarming presents
- An easily portable dish to serve at holiday parties/events
- Gifts for someone who has everything
- Gifts for someone you just don’t know what to get
- Stocking stuffers
- A grab n’ go snack for car rides to see light displays, visit relatives, etc.
Here are some of our favorite choices for giftable recipes this year:
White Pretzel Turtles – Indulge in decadent white chocolate pretzel treats, dusted with Salted Caramel Sugar, with a surprise of peanut butter in the middle! This recipe is easy for gifting or adding to your holiday dessert table.
White Chocolate Turtle Popcorn – This scrumptious mix of popcorn, pretzels, and peanuts is covered with Baker’s Secret flavored white chocolate and sprinkled with Salted Caramel Sugar. It’s a perfectly simple recipe for gift giving or to bring to a gathering!
Matcha Holiday Bark – This white chocolate bark is sweet & salty with a beautiful green color provided by Matcha tea. Break apart and enjoy as a satisfying snack, a unique dessert, or package up as a gift.
Mexican Chocolate Shortbread Cookies – This party mix uses Worcestershire, Sweet Heat Spice Blend, and Autumn Harvest Spice Blend to create a medley of warm, savory, and sweet flavors with a touch of heat. Package it as a gift or serve it up as a snack at gatherings.
Sweet & Spicy Party Mix – This party mix uses Worcestershire, Sweet Heat Spice Blend, and Autumn Harvest Spice Blend to create a medley of warm, savory, and sweet flavors with a touch of heat.
Everything Bagel Mixed Nuts – Looking for a quick and flavorful snack? Look no further. This tasty nut mix is a little bit salty, a little bit savory, and a lot of satisfying crunch!
. . . . . . . . . . . . .
- These recipes and more can be found here >> view these (and more) giftable recipes
- For more dishes to bring to holiday parties >>view holiday & seasonal entertaining recipes
- For some other fun gifts>>view the holiday 2017 gift collection, great ideas for foodies
- For your favorite tea lover>>view the selection of useful & fun tea accessories