Matcha is a premium Japanese green tea that is finely ground into a powder. In recent years, it’s become increasingly popular with both wellness professionals and enthusiasts alike.
Rich in nutrients, antioxidants, and fiber, matcha is renowned for its health benefits. Just one cup of matcha has 10 times the powerful antioxidants and nutrition of a cup of regular green tea!
The benefits of matcha far exceed those of other green teas because you ingest the entire leaf (and all of its benefits), rather than just the brewed tea water (which is missing all the nutrients contained in the tea leaf).
Health Benefits of Matcha Tea
In addition to being packed with antioxidants and nutrients, matcha tea can provide the following health benefits:
- Boosts metabolism and helps burn calories and fat (this is why so many folks use matcha within their pre-or post-workout regimen)
- Serves as a natural detoxifier, helping to flush away heavy metals, toxins, and chemicals from your body
- Enhances mood at any time of day
- Helps improve concentration and alertness
- Lowers cholesterol and blood sugar
- Provides a natural, calm energy boost, making it a good alternative to coffee (Bonus: You won’t experience those annoying morning jitters!)
How to Use Our Green Tea Matcha Singles
Anyone looking for a natural, healthy energy boost can benefit from drinking matcha tea. And our Premium Japanese Green Tea Matcha Singles offer the added benefit of on-the-go convenience, making them easy to incorporate into your daily routine no matter what your schedule looks like. You can enjoy them anywhere!
At work for long hours? Keep our matcha singles at your desk for easy access when you need a mid-day pick-me-up (and avoid the vending machine).
And if you typically rely on coffee to get through the day, matcha will serve as a perfect substitute (and there’s a good chance you’ll switch over to matcha for the long haul once you experience the benefits).
You’ll appreciate how simple they are to mix:
- Hot or Cold: Add 1 packet to an 8-12 oz. cup of hot (175°F) or cold water and whisk.
- On-the-Go: Add 1 packet to a 16.9 oz. bottle of water, close lid, and shake until well combined and foamed at the top.
Sip and enjoy!
Matcha Single Flavors Available
Pure matcha tea has a naturally vegetal taste. To sweeten the deal, we use natural monk fruit extract in all of our matcha flavors. This adds a wonderfully natural sweetness to our teas.
- Strawberry Lemonade – Featuring bright flavors of green tea, strawberry, chicory root, lemonade, and monk fruit.
- Pomegranate Berry – A sweet blend of green tea, chicory root, pomegranate, mixed berries, and monk fruit.
- Orange Vanilla – A lovely flavor combination of green tea, chicory root, vanilla, orange, and monk fruit.
Whether you’re a fitness and health guru or are interested in learning more about making better lifestyle choices for overall wellness, matcha tea can be a great addition to your daily diet. Get our Premium Japanese Green Tea Matcha Singles and take them with you wherever you go so you’ll be able to get your matcha fix when you need it. Let us know which flavor is your favorite!