There’s only 5 reasons to love bacon?! Most of us can think of thousands! Regardless, on National Bacon Lover’s Day, we’ve take the time to narrow it down for you to our top five. Bacon Lovers rejoice; the five recipes below feature the one and only, bacon! While we’d love to think these recipes are delicious due to our freshly made spice blends, we have a feeling that the crispy, greasy, delicious pieces of bacon may have something to do with it…
5 Reasons to Love Bacon
1. Bacon-Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers – Great for entertaining, these bacon-wrapped poppers can be made ahead and baked just before serving! Complete with a velvety cheese filling, a crisp bacon coating, and a spicy-sweet kick from Habanero Sugar, this quick and simple appetizer is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
2. Caramelized Bacon Chopped Salad – Everyone loves a good BLT! This salad combines colorful fresh ingredients, caramelized bacon, and cheese with a traditional, tasty, and easy-to-make buttermilk dressing.
3. BBQ Bacon Brie – Caramelized onion, bacon, and BBQ sauce complement the creamy Brie cheese in this delicious hors d’oeuvre. Wow your guests with this show-stopping appetizer that takes only minutes to make!
4. Corn Bacon Dip – This one is an old favorite and comes from our franchise owners’ collection of recipes! All you need is a food processor and a handful of ingredients and you’re good to go.
5. Bacon Wrapped Corn – Bacon + corn + savory spices = tasty grilling! Bacon and corn are flavored with the warm, smoky nuances of Cinnabar Smoke Spice Blend and Light Chili Powder for a quick, delicious dish!
Haven’t had enough? Find these quick and delicious bacon recipes and more at spiceandtea.com!